One other Peasant Dish That Will Go away You Begging for Extra
My grandmother handed down an unimaginable dish that may be very fashionable in Italian Eating places. Due to interpretation or style, it is usually destroyed by them more often than not. The dish is known as Pannacotta, nevertheless it’s not the dessert. Pronunciation: Ponna-gawt.
It’s nothing greater than left over Escarole and Beans, stretched out with stale bread. I’ll take you thru the complete course of.
- 1 – Head of Escarole. Coarsely Chopped and soaked in water
- 1 – 28 ounce can of Cannellini Beans. Drained and rinsed
- 5-6 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt, Black Pepper and Pink Pepper. Olive Oil, Corn Oil no matter you’ve gotten.
- Day Previous or Recent Italian Bread Cubed into the dimensions of your liking. Crust on or off — it is your alternative
- Warmth a small pot over medium/ excessive warmth.
- Add/Throw in a few shakes of Pink Pepper to taste the oil
- Throw within the Garlic and sauté till golden brown
- Throw within the Escarole add salt and pepper to style
- Toss to coat for 5 minutes and add a few Cups Water, Broth, and many others.
- Convey it to a boil and simmer.
- When the escarole is softened, throw within the beans and simmer quarter-hour.
Refrigerate 1-2 days. Now, it’s magic time.
- Warmth up some oil and sauté extra garlic/pink pepper.
- Throw within the cubes of bread and sauté till flippantly toasted and agency.
- Take out and place on the aspect.
- Place the leftover escarole and beans within the pot and warmth up.
- As soon as sizzling, throw within the cubes of bread and toss.
- Take it off to the warmth after 5 minutes and have an unimaginable meal.