Silogs, standard time period for sinangag (fried rice) and itlog (egg), are definitely each Pinoy’s favourite morning meal. Due to its reputation, you possibly can even take into account it the nationwide breakfast of the Philippines, if there may be such a factor.
These early morning delights are available in a number of combos with tapsilog (with tapa), tocilog (with tocino) and longsilog (with longanisa or Filipino sausage) topping the record. There are nonetheless many variations of silogs like cornsilog (with corned beef), chiksilog (with rooster), chosilog (with adobo), dangsilog (with danggit or rabbitfish), bangsilog (with bangus or milkfish), hotsilog (with hotdog) and lots of extra.
However for this recipe, we’re going to put together a mix of longanisa or the well-known Pinoy sausage, sinangag or the savory garlic fried rice and eggs. Yummy! My mouth is already watering simply pondering of it.
- 5 hyperlinks of longanisa sausage
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups of left over rice from the earlier evening
- 1 cup of water for cooking longanisa
- ¼ tbsp floor black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- oil for frying
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp MSG
- To cook dinner the longanisa sausage, place the longanisa in a frying pan along with the water and place underneath medium warmth till it involves a boil. Permit the water to evaporate completely till oil begins to ooze from the sausage hyperlinks. To cook dinner evenly, continuously roll the sausage hyperlinks and fry for about 5 minutes.
- For the eggs, beat two eggs like the best way you put together an omelet. Add a pinch of salt to style then cook dinner in a frying pan. Take out from the pan then put aside. Get one other egg and for the sunny facet up. Prepare dinner utilizing the identical pan. Take out when finished and put aside.
- For the garlic fried rice, break the rice up particularly the massive chunks and put aside. Put oil in a heated pan and cook dinner the garlic till the colour turns golden brown and the aroma is wafting within the air. Add the rice and stir for about 1 minute. Add the MSG, salt and pepper for added taste. Prepare dinner for an additional 5 minutes stirring continuously to forestall the rice from scorching.
- Organize the fried rice, longanisa and eggs in a serving plate and serve whereas sizzling.